Concrete Technology : Theory and Practice – An exclusive e-book for practicing engineers
Concrete Technology: Theory and Practice” is an exclusive e-book written by MS Shetty.
This book is very useful for civil engineering students and practicing engineers to understand comprehensively all facets of concrete technology from first principles.
The book sheds light on types of Cement, Admixtures, Concrete strength, stability and testing relating to national standards.
• The book is segregated into 13 chapters and explains all theories in a proper manner.
• In this book, there are near about 800 figures, tables and references to support the well-explained theoretical concepts.
• End of text list of Indian Standard Specifications and Codes of Practice further facilitate the understanding.
• Types of Cement and Testing of Cement
• Aggregates and Testing of Aggregates
• Admixtures and Construction Chemicals
• Fresh Concrete
• Strength of Concrete
• Elasticity, Creep and Shrinkage
• Durability of Concrete
• Testing of Hardened Concrete
• Concrete Mix Design
• Special Concrete and Concreting Methods
• Self-Compacting Concrete (SCC)
The book also comprises of list of Indian Standard Specifications and Codes of Practice associated with cement and concrete.
Go through the following link to download the book amazon.in