An experienced field engineer's position is vacant for Civil Construction
Crisdel Group, Inc., the well known construction contractor located at South Plainfield, New Jersey, is seeking an experienced field engineer for Civil Construction on permanent basis.
Duties & liabilities:
- Work in tandem with the Project Manager and Project Superintendent and give job support.
- Organize submittals and RFI's.
- Carry out plan sheet quantity take-offs for materials.
- Produce Purchase Orders for material purchases.
- Assess code and validate material invoices.
- Make sure that utility mark-outs are done with and updated as per need.
- Carry out field measurements and track quantities toward job costing and QC/QA purposes.
- Assist foreman to provide exact coding on day-to-day cost reports/time cards.
- Must be a graduate in civil engineering or construction management.
- At least 3 years working experience as a Project Engineer for Civil Construction.
- Well versed with the following civil construction practices: Asphalt Paving, Utility Work (Water, Gas, Electric), Storm Drainage, Concrete Work, Site Work and Bridge Work.
- Verbal and written communication & interaction skill with co-workers, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Should be self driven and able to accomplish multitask and deal with multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to modify and understand diverse computer applications.
- Should have analytical and problem solving skills.
- Be detail orientated.
- Capability for accomplishing the entrusted jobs in a fast-paced environment within scheduled timeframe.
WAGES & BENEFITS:
- Good remuneration will be offered.
- Company will provide vehicle for work related activities.
- Medical benefits and profit sharing are offered via a all-inclusive company benefit program.
- Facilities for supplementary compensation like annual year-end bonuses on the basis of performance management reviews.
Image Courtesy: awamcorp.com