A position is vacant for Cost Engineer - estimating, cost, SAP
Cockram Construction is seeking Cost Engineer - estimating, cost, SAP. Cockram Construction, an internationally recognized company, has been successfully providing construction services business for more than 150 years.
The ideal candidate should have the following educational & qualifications:
Educational and Professional Qualifications:
- 2+ years of project controls experience in the Construction Industry Bachelor's degree in engineering, construction management, building construction or similar is required or applicable experience.
- Knowledge of building construction, some general PM and estimating experience would be an advantage.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills are required.
- Strong focus on client support.
- Excellent oral and written communication, leadership, customer service, technical and organizational skills.
- Project Financial Accountant/Junior Cost Engineer supporting Project Controls Engineer with detailed project accounting service in accordance with procedures.
- Invoice review for accuracy and to identify possible cost savings and close-out.
- Benchmarking of final project costs.
- Coordination with Vendor Finance, Procurement and Project Managers along with Project Controls Group.
- Perform other Project Controls duties as assigned.
Computer Systems: SAP, Unifer software and Microsoft Office required.
Location : US - CA, South San Francisco
You can also submit your resume by clicking on APPLY ONLINE.