A position is vacant for Senior Engineer in Houston, Texas
Bechtel, the globally recognized engineering, project management, and construction company, is seeking a Senior Project Engineer on permanent basis. The location of the job will be Houston, Texas, United State.
- Plans, schedules, manages, and organizes complete level of engineering work for a global business unit generally in one discipline in a project or staff group. Accomplish work for customary engineering practice but may involve complicated features like settling conflicting design requirements, inadequacy of conventional materials and/or difficult coordination requirements.
- Accomplishes work by applying Bechtel Standard Application Programs (BSAPs) and proper 2-D and 3-D computer aided design and computer aided engineering (CAD and CAE) tools.
- Plans, coordinates or produces equipment or work specifications, bid evaluations and award recommendations for equipment.
- Organizes engineering efforts in areas entrusted with specialty and other engineering groups or disciplines, together with the client, suppliers, and contractors and between other groups.
- When delegated, undertakes a lead technical role over other engineers or project subgroups for executing particular tasks.
- Provides support in on-the-job-training of assigned personnel as well as input for their performance evaluations.
- Drafts letters independently to vendors and clients.
- Evaluates bid analyses and makes recommendation.
- Composes or supports in preparing conceptual studies, designs, reports or proposals.
- Accomplishes or helps in solving problem analysis and original design.
Go through the following link to apply for the job jobs.bechtel.com
- Prepares as well as offers support in generating cost estimates, quantity take-offs and staffing requirements for proposals, forecasts and change orders.
- Evaluates and verifies work of subordinate engineers.
- Supports the formation of a work environment that cultivates ingenuousness, faith, communication, teamwork, empowerment, innovation, and satisfaction.
Image Courtesy: suproindia.com