Be familiar with next-gen construction technologies & practices through ENR FutureTech Conference
McGraw Hill Construction is going to organize an exclusive event alias ENR FutureTech Conference which will focus on how technologies are evolved with new ideas and ground-breaking approaches like Integrated Project Delivery (IPD) and Building Information Modeling (BIM) to bring a sea change in the construction practices and procedures.
This construction event provides great benefits to architects, engineers, contractors as well as technology suppliers & experts, CIOs and consultants, top AEC executives and project managers, and students to be familiar with modern next-gen technologies, tools, practices and processes and how they offer integrated design and construction optimization, progressing virtual design and speeding up industrialization.
Date & Venue
December 11, 2014
Georgia Tech Global Learning Center
84 5th St. NW
Atlanta, GA 30308-1031
- Be abreast of exhilarating breakthroughs in digital fabrication, robotics and whole-building manufacturing and assembly.
- How first-hand Facility Management practices are emerging for building up Smart Buildings & Cities.
- Reuse the templates over and over again as required.
- Introduce with various technology experts in the A/E/C community.
- Explore next-gen technologies, devices and procedures useful for collaboration and information sharing amid architect, owner and builder throughout the pre-construction design phase.
- Get familiar with usages of rapid prototyping best practices varying from manufacturing to design and construction.
Register online: www.construction.com